Having recently recieved my (1st class!) passing grade for my honours project, I now feel confident enough to share it with the world. Below is the poster I prepared to summarise some of the data and conclusions I made during the project.
I’ve always liked making data look visually pleasing and accessible, while still maintaining the level of scientific detail required to draw valuable conclusions. I think I did a pretty good job.
It’s amazing what processing and identifying 3000+ little water bugs will produce!
While a blog is no place for the 12k word full write up, since handing in the final project I’ve been processing the samples that I didn’t have time for during the term and I plan on updating and, hopefully, publishing my final project at some point this year.
It’s finished, but I hope it continues.